How to create a marbled look.
1. Melt your wax. I usually set my dial on my presto pot to warm.
2. Pour wax into a small loaf pan to cool. (you can also cool it in your pouring pot or in the presto pot).
3. Let the wax form a film.
4. Take a spoon or fork and scrap the sides of the pan and continue to mix your wax until it reaches a watery oatmeal consistency.
5. Add 3 drops of liquid dye to this mixture, mix slightly.
6. Pour the mixture into your mold.
7. With the mold in your hand, tap the mold onto a hard surface.
8. With your handy dandy heat gun, warm your mold slightly and tap, tap, tap the mold with your spoon.
9. Let it dry until cool to the touch. Make sure you poke relief holes in the drying process.
10. Now I want to see pics of all of these masterpieces in the gallery!
Instructional outline contributed by EB Candles.
Contributed by: Ray Myers of GHIcandles