Never drop your soap with these handy and cute soaps!
A soap-on-a-rope makes a great gift and are fun for kids. They’re also a great way to keep your soap dry so that it lasts longer. Plus, they’re so easy to make!
You Will Neeed:
- Any Melt & Pour Soap Base
- Your choice of Bath & Body Safe Fragrance Oil
- Any 3D or Two-Part Soap Mold
- Heavy Duty Rubber Bands
- Bath & Body Colorant
- A Soap Rope
- A microwave-safe dish or measuring cup
1. Prepare your 2-part mold by snapping it together so that the opening matches up and securing it with 2 heavy-duty rubber bands.
2. Cut your melt & pour soap base into chunks and place them in your microwave-safe dish and microwave in 15-30 second increments until it is completely melted.
3. Add your fragrance oil and colorant and stir until it is completely dissolved.
4. Pour the melted soap into the mold until it fills the mold up to the opening.
5. Place the soap rope into the opening until it is about a little more than halfway down into the soap.
6. Let your soap cool completely before removing it from the mold. Just take the rubber bands off and pull your mold apart.
Voila! Soap on a rope!