This easy soap making project describes how to make these attractive Flowering Loofa Soaps.
You will Need:
- 1 lb Clear Glycerin Melt & Pour Soap Base
- 6 Mini Loofa Poofs
- 1/4 to 1/2 oz Bath & Body Safe Fragrance Oil
- Regular Muffin Pan
- 2 Cup Glass Measuring Cup
2. Add up to 1/2 oz fragrance oil to the base and mix well.
3. Pour into muffin cups about ½ full.
4. Place the loofa into the cup and compress with fingers to absorb the m&p base.
5. Pour remaining m&p base over the loofa’s and let set for approx 2 hours.
6. Pop out of muffin pan and you have Flowering Loofa Soaps!