Tired of the same old soap molds? Get creative with cookie cutters!
You Will Need:
- White Soap Base
- Clear Soap Base
- Bath & Body Safe Fragrance
- Bath & Body Colorant (We used Raspberry Pop! Mica for shimmer)
- Cookie Sheet
- Cookie Cutters (small and large-large is optional)
- Measuring Cup
- Knife or Soap Cutter
1. Melt your white soap base in the microwave, add your fragrance, and fill your cookie sheet about halfway. Tip: You may want to spray the cookie sheet with non-flavored cooking spray before you pour for easier removal of the soaps
2. Allow the soap to cool to about 100 degrees Fahrenheit. At this point, the soap should be firm, but still warm to the touch. Cut out shapes with a small cookie cutter and remove the cut-outs using something such as a knife or skewer, or with your fingers.
3. Score the layer of soap for better adhesion between the two layers of soap. You can use a knife or fork for this.
4. Melt your clear soap base in the microwave, add your fragrance and colorant, and pour your second layer. You want to fill in all the shapes, and fill the rest of the cookie sheet, so that you have two layers of soap.
5. Allow the soap to cool to about 90 degrees Fahrenheit. At this point, you can slice the soap into bars, or cut out shapes with a larger cookie cutter.
6. Once the soap is cool, remove the soaps from the cookie sheet and enjoy!